Phlebotomy Exam Simulator
Phlebotomy certification exams, like those offered by ASCP, AMT, NCCT, and NHA, are challenging and requires thoughtful preparation. LabCE's Phlebotomy Exam Simulator can help you prepare for your exam.
Over 700 Study Questions... and More to Come!
Phlebotomy Exam Simulator includes over 700 questions in all major phlebotomy subject areas. Many questions include illustrations and images. Take a ten-question preview of the Phlebotomy Exam Simulator to see what kinds of questions are included.
Feedback on all Questions
Each question includes detailed feedback that explains the correct and incorrect answers, so you can learn as you practice.
Practice Tests for ASCP, AMT, NCCT, and NHA
The Phlebotomy Exam Simulator delivers practice tests that follow the content of four major exam providers, with the appropriate breakdown of questions by subject matter. Questions for practice tests are chosen at random, giving you virtually unlimited opportunity to review. Testing modes include:
- ASCP Phlebotomy Technician (PBT)
- AMT Registered Phlebotomy Technician (RPT)
- NCCT National Certificed Phlebotomy Technician (NCPT)
- NHA Certificed Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
Flexible Purchasing Options
Let students purchase their own access to the Phlebotomy Exam Simulator, or get a group discount if your organization purchases several seats on behalf of your students. Either way, you'll be able to access all tracking and reporting features. Subscriptions are for a full year. Mobile access is available to use the Phlebotomy Exam Simulator on your smartphone or tablet.
Benefits for Program Directors
- Help increase program performance with more preparation for their certification exam.
- Identify subject areas for targeted remediation before course finals and certification exam.
- Assign your students exams based on what they should be studying.
- Track the progress of your students with online access to detailed reports and scores.
- Review students' performance on practice tests that use exam categories and question topics modeled after the actual certification exams.
- Allow students to purchase subscriptions individually, or purchase a group subscription for your program or laboratory.
- Add on to a MediaLab subscription, so you and your students / employees can access both MediaLab courses and the Phlebotomy Exam Simulator with the same username and password.
Get an instant quote or contact our sales department at (877) 776-8460 to set up a subscription for your program / laboratory. Individuals can subscribe to the Phlebotomy Exam Simulator online and get instant access.
Let your students spend more time on the questions that are more challenging for them. Focus on tricky or frequently missed questions to help them optimize their study.
Track Progress Over Time
Charts and graphs help to show how your students' Phlebotomy Exam Simulator results improve over time. You and your students can see progress by subject area and overall score.
Compare Progress to Other Students
Identify subject areas in which your students are stronger or weaker than other students that are using the Phlebotomy Exam Simulator. See how their scores stack up to other users.
Important: LabCE and MediaLab do not warrant or guarantee that you will pass your ASCP exam as a result of using this exam simulator system. This exam simulator is not an exact copy of the ASCP exam. Questions presented in this exam simulator may differ substantially from those you may see on the actual examination. The actual exam may cover material that is not covered by LabCE and MediaLab. Adequate preparation for phlebotomy exams should include a variety of resources from many different providers. The Phlebotomy Exam Simulator is not officially endorsed or supported by ASCP or any organization other than LabCE and MediaLab.